March 30, 2021 Author, js
Regardless of how you feel inside, always try to look as a winner. “*Arthur Ashe
First Impression Only Get One Chance.
- Wear black with one pop of solid color
- Your shoes should be polished and well kept, Shoes speak in a high tone
- Accessories, in the way of jewelry less is always more
- Wear clothing that complement your natural neck line
- A leather day tote bag is great for anyone, paired with a rocketbook memo
- Maintain clean and manicured nails
- Personal Hygiene, shower to disinfect and ensure deodorization
- Brush brush brush your teeth
- Your smile speaks confidence, when words are not an option
- Confidence, practice if needs be
- Even in 2021, still offer to shake hands
Become 100% you
100% of the time
Yes you Can!
Being the Best You 100%
- 25% of appearance, including body *language (smile and poise)
- 25% of content, our speech level and articulation pattern
- 25% of self engagement (introvert/extrovert)*
- 25% of self care, your aura/vibe
When you walk away today remember to stop and say, High five is the only way, I will check my five senses before I take the day up and away. Touch! Do I have my bag and keys, lunch box, where are the kids, O! Yes I have everything. Sight! O my what a fright I almost left with jelly everywhere. Taste! Did I brush my teeth? I know I did because I taste the fresh pick minty spring. Smell! Smell my armpits and my clothes go see mom she always knows. Hear! Look in the mirror and hear me say, " I love myself and yes I can, I can did this, this I know, when I try my very best I will succeed cuz mom said so and she knows best. Now out the door we go today. Having fun and spreading cheer for everyone to hear. By: js, justice in the ink.
- Work Sited: Am I making myself clear? Terry Felber. Nashville Tenn. Thomas Nelson INC. 2002