EXPRESSIONS OF SUCCESS, October 2021.js.
Being a leader within any setting is going to have their own set of hard days, wearing a name tag allows others to know who we are and in the day of social media everything seem to be posted on someone’s wall by days end. Feeling overwhelmed with coworkers and customers, ready to through your name tag out the end… join the club a lot of people feel the same.
Read the highs and the lows of having a name tag, ID badge. Grasp an understanding of how we approach the hard days that formulates the respect we see demonstrated by others; making us proud for the world to know our name.
- yes vs no on the company name tags, Yes. It makes me feel as though I have accomplished some goals in my career path. The feeling and belief that “The Boss is proud of me”.
Giving staff the power to voice their ideas and needs can improve your place of employment. Knowing the name of your coworkers can be a bridge to a socially distanced 2020 to a new friendship in 2021.
What if you tipped the scale? By placing a name tag on staff and managers no longer wearing them. I think the staff would feel more accountable for the job and interactions they have with customers. Even greater it may boost their confidence, leading them to improve and shine in the areas which they have been placed.
- yes vs no on the business name tags or ID, No, never on my personal clothes. A deeper reason to justify company supplied uniforms. However office space, yes to the ID as a security measure.
Often times the lack of unity within the company or the company’s dress code divides a wedge between staff. In some fast food industries a manager is given many shirts, or the ability to exchange them, while the staff maintain a two t-shirts maxima the duration of 6 months to a year.
question: Could employees with no name tags be less important compared to ones who carry them 24/7?
answer: It is not the ID or tag that makes any one important it merely tells the world your name and title.
positive leaders without a badge, in my WORLD
- Rumpkie, our tristate trash pickup.
- Pastor, Bishop, Minister, Our leaders in the faith and wellness of spiritual healing and education
- Farmers, plant and harvest the food and/or raise cattle.
- Truck Drivers, deliver the items that are needed around the nation and to our ports to go beyond our boarders
Those a name tag or ID is Needed for SAFETY and relations
- Nurses and other health care workers
- Onsite Journalist
- Police and Firemen, if not by name by ID Number
- Those in our Armed Forces
- Our teachers and Education staff
As a customer are name tags important to you in places such as; food, retail, car repair, grocery centers? Tell us in the comments below
What is the point of having a name tag? quotes from the world…
- unity within the members of a team, business or organization
- to display community of the business and their customers
- to have and hold accountability to the staff
- the label brings on a happy spirit and smile within once self even if they are faking it
My personal however random, feelings on the subject:
- Do not make the assumption of quality based on the title or name tag of a person.
- Knowing each staff members greatest selling point will allow their skills to be used in a realistic manner.
- A name tags is there to protect the staff and customers within the company, as well as; maintain order.
One Question still remains: Is a name tag causing a forced human nature to place judgement along with closed minded to be apart of our daily thinking and/or action within in your life? OR. Do you respect each worker within the community as we each have a job to maintain?
Leave your comment below, but first …
wiki dictionary, webster dictionary,
The last tidbit of information for you my reader with a name tag or no name tag at all one thing is for sure, you are important and I think the world should know our names. Since 1960 we have been trying to spread the names.
In 1960 the name tag was invented. It was referred to as an I. D. identification the
card fo who you where. A name tag is the name and title that shows others our
past experience and accomplishments. But God calls us by name….
a flowers has no name tag, however; God said “I care, For the birds and lily of the fields how much more am I that he cares for me and calls me by name. My name, not my title is printed on my father’s hands never to be removed. scripture,